Sunday 13 September 2015

September TUSAL - or something?

I have to admit, I'm not at all sure which SALs I'm late for this time - I know it's Tons of Time, but I didn't stitch any tinies lately, and I suppose it should be TSAL time again, so have a picture of m ORT jar, nicely filled with lots and lots of ORTS mostly from My Day Off :D


Because I did make a fair bit of progress on My Day Off: I filled in the flower pot you saw the outlines of last time. I think this might have been the area with the most colour changes in the whole design, and it was a nice change of pace from the usual big chunks! I did make a mistake somewhere in there, but I decided it wasn't worth counting and frogging and recounting, as it is small and probably not noticable in all the flowers there. Then, I filled in some background and the sea, so the lower half of the pattern is now finished and I can move the hoop up, up and...left. It's been a while since I've been that excited about this project!


Of course, I also worked on the Halloween SAL, and finished the third block - A as A-dorable Ghosties. 


I also started a new knitting project - Hitchhat, the hat rom the same series that had the Mostly Warmness wristwarmers and the Hitchhiker shawl. I now have a deadline on this, the whole set has to be finished by the 25th, but as I have some serious knitting time coming up this week, this shouln't be a problem :)


And one last thing I wanted to show you - while cleaning up my desk I found the paper for this little guy, and I just had to put him together! I used to do much more papercraft when I was younger, maybe I should get back into it, it's fun and there are so many great geeky designs now :)


Now what else happened...some gaming, as I finally finished Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (I only played the story recently, but I'd been busy with the Multiplayer for quite a while, and getting everything to 100% was a bit difficult now). I really like the series, but more for the historical parts than the overall-arc. Revelations is up next :)
Then I also got Felix to play and finish The Walking Dead Season 2 with me - I love Telltale games, and this one had some heartbreaking decisions, consequences and twists in it.

Of course, we finished S9 of Bones by watching the last episode, and then there was some more Detective Conan/Case Closed (E65 - E88) of which I also finished the third volume of the Manga, and I had one more episode of Once Upon a Time (S1, E12) :)

7 comments:

Heather said...

Great progress! I love the little ghosts on the Halloween one :)

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

OMgoodness! Such greatness! Day off is looking great, your TUSAL Ort Jar is remarkably full, and your next square is adorable! So much to love!

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful!! I'm loving the Halloween and need to add that one to my stash.

Leonore Winterer said...

Thanks! They really are adorable, aren't they? ^_^

Leonore Winterer said...

Thanks Carla :D No wonder the jar is so full, I feel like I actually made tons of progress this last month.

Leonore Winterer said...

Thanks! I'm always happy to enable ^_^

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The ghostie is adorable! And Grumpy Cat is very grumpy LOL