Saturday 3 October 2015

Late for something

As last weekend was pretty busy (but in the good, exciting way), I didn't get to update my blog. Then we were away on a business trip all week, and while I more or less kept up with my blog reading, my writing updates is terribly behind. I did take all the pictures to update last week though, so I'll just do two seperate posts, plus what ever else I missed. I hope I'll catch up this weekend :D

So, what did I do last week...of course, I did another square on the Halloween Spooky sampler, and a very delicious one too!


I also worked quite a bit more on My Day Off, finished the lady's upper body and did a lot more background.


And of course there was also some knitting involved - I did finish the Hitchhat with time to spare, so I finally have the complete set to show. I'm still not good with that knit-stitch, but it looks better than plainly sewing the parts together so I'm okay with that, and I'll practice more.


On the weekend dad and his girlfriend were here, so I could give her the set and she was thrilled.We had agreat time together, I really like her and it was so good to see my dad actually happy after such a long time ^_^

Now for the watching, I'm not sure what happend last week and what happened this week, so I'll do it all in the post for this week. Until then, have fun reading and happy weekend!


8 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

still loving that Halloween banner and great progress on your Day and knitting!

Justine said...

Lovely stitching and knitting!

Heather said...

Mm candy lol. Everything looks great! I especially like the knitting those colors are adorable

Anonymous said...

I am loving the sampler (^_^). Glad you had some time to post.

Leonore Winterer said...

Thank you :) I'll be sad myself when the Halloween one is finished...

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm always trying to find some time to do that...even if it's not easy at times haha :D

Leonore Winterer said...

Thanks! I really like the colours as well, and they look great and the lovely lady who received this ^_^

Leonore Winterer said...

Thanks!