Sunday 31 December 2017

Zodiac SAL - Sagittarius

I am so very late this month - and also so very incomplete! I should have gotten four ornaments done in December, but due to travels and Christmas preperations I only managed to stitch up the one, not finish-finish it. Here's the Tanzanite ornament I stitched up last year (I think) plus the new back side:


I'll get it finished once I get back home and stitch and finish the other two over the next few months - there won't be more than one ornament a month until June now, so I will have some time to catch up.

The princess for December - whose ornament I will also stitch up soonish - is Elsa. I think she's another one with an official birthdate, but I'm having some difficulties connecting her with the Sagittarius characteristics Jo posted. But who knows, maybe under this ice surface Elsa is quite the entertainer?

8 comments:

Pamela said...

December is my month and blue is my favorite.

Magical Mystery said...

It looks great! As a Sagittarian myself I also have trouble seeing Elza as a Sagittarian but hey.. I could be wrong...

Catherine - Hillview Embroidery said...

They look wonderful! The blue is a really lovely colour.

Katie said...

Love your new piece. December flew by for a lot of us so don't feel too bad. Good luck with your 2018 plans!

Sheryl said...

Pretty design and colour. December just disappears, no time for anything.

Brigitte said...

Das sieht richtig schön aus. Aber es wundert mich jetzt nicht wirklich, dass du nicht mehr schaffen konntest. Der Dezember an sich ist ja nicht gerade der Monat, in dem man vor lauter Freizeit nicht weiß, was man machen sol, lach. Also, es kann nur besser werden.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work, such a pretty ornament. Maybe Elsa has a secret desire to be a singer, she has a great voice!

Leonore Winterer said...

Who knows what she's hiding under that icy surface of hers!